What supplements should I be taking if my skin is ageing?
In terms of what supplements, I could recommend for anti-ageing, I could list out every single one! In this blog I’ve recommended my top 3 however I’ve included a couple of different options below as well.
- Limited budget? Skin Complete
- Want bigger and better results whilst also combating ageing? Skincare Ultimate
- Want anti-ageing results but using vitamin A at home? Skin Collagen Plus and Skin Omegas
- Already using Vitamin A in your home routine and want anti-ageing results? Skin Collagen Plus, Omegas and Skin Vit A
Out of all the routine I would say that the last one is by ultimate one. The addition of the Vitamin A internally really helps to boost your skincare routine and allows you to move up to higher levels of vitamin A topically as well. In addition by feeding your dermis with Vitamin A every single day, you will help to kick start your collagen and elastin.
What supplements should I be taking for anti-ageing?
As mentioned above I will be going thoroughly my ultimate routine for anti-ageing supplementation below which includes
- Vitamin A (anti-ageing and allows to move up to higher levels of vitamin A topically)
- Skin Collagen Plus (Collagen Support and Skin Vit C) (great for kickstarting your collagen and elastin and also the Vitamin C allows you to absorb the Collagen Support whilst also dealing with pigmentation – accounts for up 20 years of perceived age)
- Skin Omegas (amazing for hydration and plumping)
Skin Vitamin A – take one a day
- Promotes overall skin health
- Exfoliating – produces new skin cells so that the skin always looks glowing
- Protects the skin
- Plumps the skin
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Locks in moisturise
- Supports skin immunity
- Normalises pigmentation
Take 1 capsule a day with food. Precaution for pregnant clients.
Skin Collagen Plus
This product is comprised of two different supplements that are great for stimulating collagen and elastin and an anti-ageing powerhouse!
Skin Collagen Support – take 2 a day
- Supports collagen production
- Prevents collagen breakdown
- Vitamin C (protects collagen)
- Rutin (protects collagen)
- Vitamin A (promotes collagen)
- Grapeseed extract (prevents collagen breakdown)
Skin Vit C – take one a day
- Photo protective – protects against the sun
- Stimulates collagen – anti-ageing
- Antioxidant protection
- Inhibits excess melanin production
- Reduces redness and calm inflammation
- Vitamin C (500mg)
- Hesperidin (a bioflavonoid that is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory – found in oranges, grapefruit and lemon_
- Rutin (powerful antioxidant – very high in apples)
- Bioflavonoids (antioxidants)
- Rose Hip
All my clients always say to me, “I already take vitamin C” well not like this one you don’t! I encourage you to take a look at the back of your supplement packet and look at the mg of Vitamin C – The Advanced Nutrition Programme supplement is 500mg, what’s yours?
Skin Omegas – take 2 a day
- Enhances barrier of the skin
- Anti-inflammatory and calming
- Vitamin A
- Omega 3
- Omega 6
Wishing you happy and healthy skin, Ms. Glow X