Why I LOVE Advanced Nutrition Programme supplements – Part 2
For those of you that read part 1 of this blog – if not, hold your horses and go back and read part 1 please – you would have found out how supplements are the key to great skin and how diet alone, isn’t going to provide you with what you need. Now that you understand this, we will now discuss why the Advanced Nutrition Programme is one of the leading brands in the industry and how it is on the forefront of skincare nutrition and how this is going to power up your skincare to the next level.
Firstly, the three points that make the Advanced Nutrition Programme different are:
- Product – all supplements contain premium ingredients that are at the forefront of advances in the skin nutrients.
- Research – all ingredients and products have been thoroughly researched to provide results for clients and tested numerous times for results.
- Values – they are an environmentally conscious company constantly looking to respect the environment as well as deliver unparalleled and innovative packaging that is also friendly to the environment.
These three points of difference are what make the Advanced Nutrition Programme different to other supplement brands. We are going to explore in more detail why each of these points is enough to differentiate the brand in it’s own right, however combined, make a power house of a supplement!
The Advanced Nutrition Programme uses premium quality ingredients that are cutting edge and are developed using leading research from around the world. The products are also encased in quality capsules that disintegrate in less that 30 minutes releasing their skin boosting nutrients into the skin, ensuring maximum results and absorption. Other brands may have great ingredients, but they compromise on the quality of the capsule which means that the product is not absorbed effectively. Therefore, not providing results.
They are also carefully monitored for purity and any fish oils used are from sustainable suppliers. All fish oils that are used in Advanced Nutrition Programme supplements are from verified Epax suppliers (a global organisation which sets the highest standards for removing environmental toxins from our waters). They also use the smallest fish, anchovies, rather than traditional cod, because the smaller the fish the less toxins it has eaten and absorbed from the ocean and the bigger the fish, the more toxins held in its tissues, and therefore decreased nutritional value.
Ingredients wise, all the Advanced Nutrition Programme supplements are
- Non- GMO
- Non- irradiated
- Nature identical ingredients
- Organic – where possible
- No artificial colours
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- No artificial flavours
- No added salt
- No PCBs
- No fillers
- No added sugar
- Soya free
- Lactose and dairy free
When I say that the Advanced Nutrition Programme does a LOT of research, what does that actually mean? I’ve gone into more detail below on the kind of research that they do and how it affects the end product that you take.
Case Study – Skin Complete
Let’s take Skin Complete’s testing before bringing it to market as an example. The case study group was 34% men, 66% women and none of the subjects were using advanced skincare products. The study was for 12 weeks and they were tested on the following skin parameter.
- Wrinkle Depth
These parameters where all tested with a machine called Khazaka electronic GmbH machine and a VISIA Facial Scanner machine.
VISIA Facial Scanner Machine
After 12 weeks they took the following measurements after taking Skin Complete for 12 weeks, again using the Khazaka electronic GmbH machine and VISIA scanner. They found that
- Elasticity – up by 36%
- Smoothness – up by 26%
- Wrinkle Depth – decreased by 23%
- Hydration – up by 45%
This is a crazy result after just 12 weeks of use! This is what I mean by research that is backed up by science and results. The supplements aren’t just feeding your skin, they are changing the way that it looks and feels, providing visible results.
The Advanced Nutrition Programme also has amazing values. It’s run by a man called David Alpert, also founder of the IIAA (International Institute for Anti-Ageing) and is a British brand. All products are made and packaged in the UK and shipped all over the world.
When David founded the brand, alongside his wife Tracey, they wanted to create a supplement brand that was skin specific. Nothing else on the market was really filling that gap and they went about formulating something that would be different to anything else. However, David also had a vision for a brand that was environmentally conscious and responsible and did everything that it could to protect the planet whilst also providing his clients with results. That’s how the Advanced Nutrition Programme values where born:
- Innovate – The Advanced Nutrition Programme innovates and challenges. The products are developed using leading research from around the world which is used to guide their formulations. Everything that they produce is cutting edge and unique.
- Integrity – The Advanced Nutrition Programme is proud of their products and therefore only sources ingredients for them from the highest quality and trustworthy suppliers. They aim to not only meet industry standards but exceed them in both quality, testing and manufacturing.
- Question – They question, and they grow. If something doesn’t add up, they will find out why. The lead the way in internal beauty.
Wishing you happy and healthy skin, Ms. Glow X