Conditioning | Eye Makeup Remover | Gentle
A residue-free, gentle cleanser for lashes, brows, and lids. Unique micellar technology attracts and draws out impurities to remove dirt, oil, makeup, and lint without leaving any film or residue.
- Gentle for use on lash extensions
- Removes mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow
- Ophthalmologist reviewed.
- Dermatologist reviewed.
- Clinically tested
- Vegan friendly
- Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates
Survey results from an independent consumer study with 73 participants:
- 99% Eye area felt more comfortable
- 97% Product did not leave an unpleasant residue
- 95% Eye area felt clean after use
- 93% Non-waterproof eye makeup was removed easily
- Micelle Technology: Unique micelles attract and draw out impurities to remove dirt, makeup and lint without leaving any film or residue
- Panthenol: A natural humectant, hydrates and helps fortify lashes and brows
- Aloe & Chamomile: Anti-aging botanicals that deliver soothing moisture while calming the skin
- Prepares lashes and brows for RevitaLash® Advanced and RevitaBrow® Advanced
- Prepares eye area for makeup application
How to use
Step 1: Spray 4-6 pumps onto a cotton pad.
Step 2: Gently press pad on closed eye for 10-15 seconds to help loosen makeup. Wipe eye area clean and repeat as needed to fully remove dirt and makeup from lashes, brows, eyelids, and lash line. No need to rinse.
TIP: If using lash extensions, do not use with a cotton pad. Instead spray a few pumps directly onto closed eye, lightly massaging product along lashes, brows, and lids, and gently wipe dry.
Can you use Micellar Water Lash Wash with a face wash?
Yes - we recommend using your face wash first, then using Micellar Water Lash Wash to pick up any leftover dirt, oil, and impurities.
Can this be used to remove waterproof makeup?
At RevitaLash Cosmetics, we prefer to stay away from waterproof cosmetics, as the removal process can damage brows and lashes. You may use Micellar Water Lash Wash with waterproof makeup with a gentle hand.
Can this product be used with eyelash extensions?
Yes! It is oil-free, and therefore can be used to cleanse lash extensions. We recommend spraying a few pumps directly onto closed eye, lightly massaging product along lashes, brows, and lids, and gently wipe dry.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Poloxamer 184, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, BHT, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract