Mela-Fade Serum A and Vita-Botanical Mela-Fade Serum B forms part of Environ’s innovative Serum System which contains a concentrated blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and improving the appearance of pigmentation through this synergistic serum system.
- Great for all skin types but especially for pigmentation
- Inhibits pigmentation from forming
- Controls the release of pigment in the skin
- Lightens and brightens the skin
- Lactic Acid
- Geranium Robertianum Extract
- Biobenefity (extract from leaves of the artichoke plant)
- Anti-inflammatory effect on UV induced erythema – reduces sunburn and inflammation
- Controls pigment release in the skin
- Inhibits COX-2 to prevent pigmentation
- Antioxidant protection
- Honeybush Extract
- Panthenol (vitamin B5)
- AlpiniaWhite (seed Alpina Katsumada Hayata)
- Clairju (Plum)
- Neem Leaf Liquid (Neem tree leaves)
- Sakura Extract B (Japanese flowering cherry)
How to use:
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone. Apply the Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin.
Lightly massage the lotion into the areas of concern with the fingertips to assist in improving the absorption of the product.
Mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B and gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin. It is important to use equal amounts to ensure the correct concentrations of actives are applied. Use morning and evening. Follow with your recommended Environ® vitamin A enriched moisturiser.
How to order
Due to the active nature of Environ products they only available to purchase following a consultation with our skin therapist and Environ expert, Elle Winslow.
To purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 07867507037 to place an instant order